The successful completion of this course will provide the participant with a set of skills to establish, maintain and facilitate the provision of appropriate first aid in a workplace environment, including the skills to provide an emergency first aid response in the event of an emergency.
People who are either employed or seeking employment in Occupational First Aider roles.
- Occupational First Aider
- ESO Emergency Support Officer
- ERT Emergency Response Team
HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
Face to face with the option of some self paced theory.
- Face to Face – 16 hours (minimum) – full face to face course
- Blended delivery – 14 hours (minimum) face to face course – with the addition of 2-hour self-paced learning to be completed prior to attending the face to face course
- Refresher training – 14 hours (minimum) – conditions apply for this option, for example, you will need to provide previous current certificates.
HLTAID014 Provide advanced First Aid
HLTAID015 Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
HLTAID016 Manage First Aid services and resources
These units may provide credit towards a range of qualifications at Certificate IV and Diploma levels
Professionals in this sector and industry will require annual refresher training for the following
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID015 Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy